Thank you, Leisel, for the nomination!!!
Here are the rules of the award:
1. Thank the nominator.
2. Display the award.
3. Nominate 10 more bloggers with 10 new questions.
4. Answer the questions.
1. Why blogging? Why not knitting or building the Taj Mahal out of matchsticks?
I used to knit, but it wasn’t as interactive. I’ve never thought of building the Taj Mahal out of matchsticks…. but now I think I will…. Blogging has offered me a platform to express my feelings and thoughts freely to a community of really neat people going through similar experiences. Plus, I really love to write.
2. You are given one test trip in a prototype time machine. Ignoring the wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff that would be used to exploit this indefinitely, where do you travel to in time and why?
I know this is probably one of those cliché answers, but I would really love to meet Jesus so I could see how cool he was number one. Number two, I’d like to get the facts of what actually happened during his life.
3. What is the best thing you’ve ever bought for yourself?
I paid for my education during high school, all 50Ks worth of my 4 years! Best and worst experiences, but I wouldn’t trade those years for anything else in the world.
4. Who let the dogs out?
Some PETA employee most likely.
5. What is your favorite word? Why?
Well, I would say cellar door. I have many favorites… solopsistic is up there, or solopsist- which is the title of my dust-collecting manuscript. The theory that only the self exists or can be proved to exist. I also love the way it feels in my mouth when I say it.
6. What advice would you give to someone thinking about starting a blog?
Do it! Don’t fret over whether anyone will read it, love it, hate it, or what have you.
7. What do you plan to achieve by blogging?
I mostly want to have a collection of entries that I can look back on, along with making WordPress friends. Maybe a publisher will drop by one day, fancy my poetry, and pick me up!
8. Who is your biggest role model?
I’m really not too sure, to be honest. I don’t think I have one.
9. Reach for the stars! What’s your favorite book, movie, TV series, or game with the word “Star” in the title?
I can’t think of even just one 😦
10. Convince your reader to read your 10th-most-recent post in 10 words or less.
Don’t read this if you are in a good mood.
Pikachu, I choose YOU!
Teen Blogs Life https://teenbloging.wordpress.com/
Cass & Co https://cassandco.wordpress.com/
Therapy Sucks https://fumblingthroughtherapy.wordpress.com/
Take a Ride on My Mood Swing https://morgueticiasmentalhealthmausoleum.wordpress.com/
My Ambivalent Existence https://myambivalentexistence.wordpress.com/
In Active Recovery https://inactiverecovery.wordpress.com/
Cyclone Pixie https://cyclonepixie.wordpress.com/
My Bipolar Adventures http://www.suenoel.com/
My Questions for You:
1. What do you wish people knew about you, but you have trouble admitting?
2. Guilty pleasure?
3. What is your favorite physical trait?
4. Are you a lover or a fighter?
5. Describe your childhood in 5 words.
6. Think of the last person you spoke with, the words that came out of your mouth. If you never saw that person again, would you be okay with that? If no, why not?
7. Coffee or tea?
8. Are you happy?
9. What was the last movie you saw?
10. Are you enjoying blogging?