Happy New Year, fellow word pressers!
I hope everyone had a great start to the new year! I stayed home last night in my pajamas watching Romy and Michelle’s High School Reunion, along with a cup of chamomile tea.
I feel that 2015 might be a good year. I’m not a resolution-tradition kind of girl. However, after a little thought, my to-do list for this year includes:
- finding the right therapy for me
- picking up a new instrument
- establishing new friendships with my readers
- submitting my poetry manuscript again (this time in hopes to be picked up)
- trying sushi
- becoming fluent in Spanish
That’s all I have so far. But I think it’s a good start!
I am pretty moody this morning. Last night around 2 am, I heard dishes clanking around. Much like setting a dinner table. Plates being set down on wood, cutlery and silverware, glasses clinking… chatter. It was very odd.
Allie has been very talkative lately.